Sunday, October 5, 2008

The cast of Hana Yori Dango



The long awaited cast list of Hana Yori Dango is out.


After revealing the male cast list for Hana Yori Dango, which comprises of Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Lee Min Ho, the first female cast of the drama has been revealed.


Go Hye Sun will be taking on the role of Makino, the leading lady in the manga based drama which has been hugely popular in Taiwan and Japan.


KBS2 will begin broadcasting the drama in December.


*Credits: Empas News, Go News*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will watch this one... I hope it will be good. if not I still be happy to see HJ. ^_^

Anonymous said...

hore!!! i wiil be able see Hyunjoong often

Anonymous said...

if it's her then give my support to her!
luv her~~~~

Muize

Anonymous said...

She is a good actress but I think her face is a bit more mature if compare to the male casts. Well, hope the story will be good for HJ's sake :)

Anonymous said...

im so glad its go hye sun! shes cute and a good actress.
but honestly,
im just glad it's not some hella cute girl that can still hyunjoong away from buin

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just the picture, but I think she looks more like the fiancee than Makino.

Anonymous said...

aww ghs is so cute !~ loved her in nonstop season 5 and yeh i can imagine her as the main female character, im still hoping that buin will play a role in the drama too !!~ keke joongbo fighting <33

thanks for the news update =)

Anonymous said...

GHS wouldn't be my first pick for the role. I'd choose Park Shinhye over her. I guess I'm the fan of the manga, so who I find fit for the role is different...

I'm hoping that Hwangbo does the role for Shizuka.

Anonymous said...

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh? but she looks too mature for HJ to fall in love with her (on the show.. NOT in real lifeu).

Anonymous said...

Yeah,,agree!
Vote hb for shizuka..(its rui dreamgal,rite?)

Hwangbo hwaitting!!

N i really wait dis drama,love hyd,in all ver:tw,jpn(incldng d sequel)
Hope d kr ver would done great,if not better >,<