Monday, February 2, 2009

Project?

Hey there guys, I was looking through my archives and realized that I have had this blog for seven months and counting! And so I was thinking, I'd like to ask something from you guys. I'd like it if everyone could participate in a project that I am thinking of, something that won't cost anything but maybe a little time.

I'm open to any suggestions that you guys may have, but personally, I have a favorite...

Hee hee hee!

I'd like for everyone who's interested to send me a picture of something that they think reminds them of JoongBo in their hometowns/ wherever you guys are at the moment. It can be a vacation picture, or a picture of a dog or something. And maybe write a couple of sentences about why you'd relate the pic back to JoongBo. I'll post the pics up here to share with the rest of the JoongBo world!

What say you? Interested?

Edit: Thanks for the response! I've created a new e mail account just for this project, so you guys can send the pictures to seoulchonsa@yahoo.com. Looking forward guys! ^^!

Another Edit: I've decided to make this a Valentines day project, so all contributions must be submitted by the 12th of this month! Thanks for the great response guys!! ^^

20 comments:

Jhumur Buragohain said...

hi chonsa! definitely interested....will get back to u soon!

Anonymous said...

i would love to..but how do i do that?how to post picture?T___T..anything for uri joongbo!!

Unknown said...

sounds cute...
will share as soon as i get pics ^_^
be prepared to be flooded though,
because if i base it on myself alone... everything around me reminds of joongbo or something related to them... hehehe

Anonymous said...

i'm game... for joongbo ...to the world...hi5

Anonymous said...

Yay! Something we can do!

Actually, a couple of days ago I took my little brother to the zoo and was constantly reminded of Joongbo. "This amusement park is different, it has a saffari." XD

And I took this picture:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/algelic/IMAG0627.jpg

Hyun Joong is going to be a lion in his next life! And what's that I spot? Hwang Bo lioness?

Anonymous said...

oooh that is super cool! i'd love to be a part of this. is there a deadline? :D hahah

<3 Laine
derelict_@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

wait for my pics chonsa !!!!

sshutingg said...

i'm in for this!! anything for our joongbo and chonsa!! haha

Anonymous said...

... can i send my fan art? i have only these.

chonsa said...

Landi, I will probably make another fanart project theme soon, so this time it's going to be a 'JoongBo in my life' theme. No worries though, you can save your goodies for the next project!^^

My Name is Far said...

naiss suggestion chonsa! hope that i'l contribute sth on this.. hee.. im on way thinking how tht i can contribute to ur project~ i think of sth..i'l share with u later.. i hope~! :D

Anonymous said...

wow great project! currently scrambling for pictures! hehehe... expect one from me!
cati_21

Anonymous said...

hi chonsa, pls count me in...
and maybe we can sent them to HJ or HB and let them know that even after months, joongbo is still being loved by many of us... so they can just come clean about their relationship in a few years time...LOL

Anonymous said...

Actually, everytime I drink coke now? it reminds me of them. LOL! or if i EAT lettuce too. LOL! so I guess COKE would be the thing that REMINDS me of JOONGBO couple.

Anonymous said...

this project is cool! twa's coke gave me an idea coz i believe different countries have different coke cans/bottles? perhaps a section with as many different types of coke cans/bottles as possible - haha.

on a personal note - every time i see my kids playing the scissors-paper-stone game aka oh-bay-som (thats what it is called in my country), im reminded of JoongBo! :)
will try to capture my kids in action!

Anonymous said...

me too,everytime i gave medicine to the patient it remind me of JOONGBO couple and there was smile in my face,then my co-worker teased me you watch your fav show again....laughing.coz during my shift i always tell them.....craaaaaaaaaaaazzy..joongbo couple is a good medicine for stress coz you kept on smiling,while watching them..carry on guys thank you chonsa your precious to all of us...

Anonymous said...

hahaha this is so great, cause I have been doing that already on my own. Really... anytime I see something I try to take a picture or I end up smiling on my own and giggling at the memory. I want to show them that in my life I try to practice "JoongBoism" and be a better person etc LOL

Jan92ice said...

ooh chonsa!!
lovely idea!!i shall attempt! Hahaha!for joongbo!to the world!!

sshutingg said...

how can we contribute for this vday proj? =)

sshutingg said...

how can we contribute for this vday proj? =)