Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SS Concert in Seoul





















I know, I know, these pictures are long overdue and they have been probably posted all over the world, but I love SS. And I want to post them too!

They had their extremely successful finale Persona concert in Seoul on the 27th of February after their series of Asian tours which saw them performing in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand since August last year.

They have also been cited as members of the 'New Hallyu Wave' (the growing popularity of Korean pop culture), showing their popularity around the globe! Great news if I may add, as they have worked so hard for this and totally deserve the love and appreciation from their fans.

SS501 jjang! ^^Y!

*Credits: Naver.com*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Could you please find out who is the designer of the jackets that the SS501 are wearing in the pics, the army lookin ones in the top.

please send the info to yayra92@yahoo.com