Sunday, September 5, 2010

News Bites

A few quick updates on our favorite man and woman!

1) Hyun Joong's latest drama fizzled on the ratings scale, as it only managed to garner 3.5% to 3.7% of the viewership ratings when it debuted last week. However, there has been rave reviews about Hyun Joong's acting, which has vastly improved since his KPN days, and the fact that there has been a large amount of numbers downloading the episodes. I have yet to watch it, thanks to the evil entity known as work, but I will definitely watch it these next two nights! I have faith!

2) Hwang Bo was also recently in Thailand for a fanmeeting entitled 'A Moment In Time with Hwang Bo 2010! Lucky fans! She also had a photoshoot and several interview sessions while she was in Thailand. Muize, did you go?

3) Hyun Joong has also been signed on as the new face of 'The Face Shop', which has also been endorsed by Bae Yong Jun. I've used products from The Face Shop before, not too bad. But I don't really like the eye shadows, it doesn't seem to last as long as Etude House. Or maybe it's just me.

Will be back with more news soon!

*Source: Naver.com*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I wasn't able to access this blog. I panicked, said blog closed. I've been reading your posts from the beginning of Joongbo. The info is fantastic. I love it. So happy it's back up.
In reference to MK, hoping it will get more interesting as time goes on. For the 1st epi, my attention span was elsewhere. As far as KHJ acting, I thought he did well for what parts he had. I think the excitement was for Hwangbo, her fanmeet in Thailand and very lucky fans who were able to meet her.

Witchtwitch09 said...

I've been following Playful Kiss, and i must say HJ's acting improved! With time, i believe he will do much better.. and saw the trailer for ep 4, HJ was playing "Falling Slowly" with his guitar by the sea.. and I went to watch that JoongBo ep again. :p my dream of seeing JoongBo in a drama together never did die..hehe. Lastly, Thai fans are lucky to get to see HB!!

Anonymous said...

I think HJ will always play Falling slowly whenever he gets to play a bit of guitar in his dramas, LOL. It's probably his own "mission" :)
After all, he tried to play the same thing in BOF too,.. pity the scene was an NG, because he forgot to say his line. :)

= Sd =

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a great deal of remarks, however after reading through a few of the remarks on this page "News Bites".
I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.

Is it only me or do some of these remarks appear as if they
are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to follow anything
fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of all of all
your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?|

My blog post ... pity 2013 program