Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding pictures from the episode that I got off other sites








Just for fun as there really isn't much to write about lately (in other words, lazy mode, haha!) I've decided to post up photos that I found on other sites. This set shall be wedding photos that I like. I'll be posting up photos from their past (meaning when they were both on different programs together in the past) either tomorrow or the day after. Let's just hope my lazy spell goes away soon... Plus, I just felt like relishing in their sweet moments...

*Credits: Empas, dcinside*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sighhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

yay! Thanks for sharing and for picking the pics where she's wearing the dress that I loved on her :D Hope they release the rest of the wedding pics soon. ILU! by the way your sites the first one I come to when I get home Monday morning after my night shift keep up the awesome work :D

Anonymous said...

thks a lot choonsa.i'm always check every min.:P

Anonymous said...

thanks chonsa!!!wow the pic is nice and lovely. well take your time do the pic ok? im not in hurry..i got time to wait haahaa

Anonymous said...

no one can break lazy spell that easily..this is the hardest spell that witches have invented...don't you know??? ~^^~
Muize

Anonymous said...

is it me or they have the fewest wedding pictures????

anyweiz, love this couple..

this was the first time i've been addicted to a series.. wahahahahaha..

i watch their cuts on youtube everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

wahahahaahahahaha..

Anonymous said...

oh thank u chonsa
u r the best... thanks for all the updates
i really like joongbo couple