Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seoul!


I'm coming home, I'm coming home,
Tell the world that I'm coming home!!

I'll finally be making that trip to Seoul come July! Woohoo!!! I know it's not exactly right around the corner, but it's near enough innit??

I'm going the the Land Of The Morning Calm, and will be pigging out on all my favorite goodies (alert the weighing scales, I am so gonna pack on the pounds, but it'll all be SO WORTH IT!)

This is definitely something I want to try in Seoul, as the last time I had it, I was in Kuching and IT WAS FANTASTIC! But this seems a little lonely without the mayonnaise and cheese sauces that was dripping off the potato in Kuching, I wonder if there are any sauces like that in Seoul... Hmm..

Anyone gonna be around in Seoul in July? Let me know!!

Love,

Chonsa

*Photo credits: google.com*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look delicious..must be finger licking good..u r sooooo lucky!!!!

.::lady_elxa::. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! Chonsa, I'm so happy for you.
July will be here in no time.
I'm planning a trip to Seoul also, but not till next year, and I'm so looking forward to the food, heard so much about it, just thinking bout it now, makes my mouth water, lol.