Monday, July 19, 2010

Hyun Joong takes on a new leading role


Hyun Joong has been confirmed as the main lead for the Korean version of Itzura No Kiss, or It Started With A Kiss.

Based on a popular manga, this series garnered much love from fans, and two drama versions produced by Japan and Taiwan were filmed prior to the announcement that Korea will also jump on this bandwagon. The series was so popular in Taiwan that there was a sequel filmed following the first installment of the drama.

It has also been announced that Jung So Min will be playing the female lead in this drama.

*Credits: Naver.com*

5 comments:

Noel'sLife said...

I loved It started with a kiss Taiwan drama, Cant wait for this one!!

Lil' Sue said...

Hmmm...I hope this one will be blast!!

Anonymous said...

His latest hairstyle is short and straight and dark brown color.

Anonymous said...

Chonsa, I know life can get pretty hectic at times, just wanna say "Thank you" for posting updates for us.
Anticipating KHJ in this new drama, so excited for him. He's a competitor, I only wish him the best.
On the other hand, as a Joongboer, I know there will be times I may have to grin and bear it, lol. Call me insane, but I love KHJ/HB as a couple.
BTW I really don't like KHJ's hair style here (curls) I prefer straight, he's more handsome that way, kekeke..

Anonymous said...

hi chonsa...thanks for the latest news. i know you have a tight schedule..how i wish that their will be something for KHJ and Hwanbgo, like together again.hmmm just want to dream on....miss them so much as a couple...Again thanks..