Friday, May 14, 2010

Heyya guys


Heyya guys,

It's me! I'm back! ^^Y!!

Well, not really though.

I know that it's been really silent here for ages now, and I'm sorry for that. However, I think that I may be a little quiet for a while more. I can't really say anything at the moment, but I'll try to update a little every now and then.

It's been really bad for a while, I missed so many events like their 2 year and other projects and stuff, but it's great seeing the love continuing to grow! I just wish I played a more active part in all this now, it's gotten to a point where it's almost like it's time for me to retire and see the rest carry on the flame.

But being the greedy person that I am, I insist on staying on for a long time more!

Thanks guys for being so understanding all this while, I know that you guys are the best out there!

I love you guys, you know that right?

Love,

Chonsa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green pea, peacefully snoozing. What a coincidence, I saw a pair of green pea earrings today. My smile, from one side to the other. Of course, my thoughts were of Ssangchu couple. It's amazing how certain things remind us of them, lol.
Just wanna say "thanks for being there for us"(smiles).

babypam_08 said...

I missed your updates indeed. All your effort has been appreciated. We understand. All for the love of Joongbo. To the world!