Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Greetings guys!

Hey there guys!!! It's been so long, I've missed everyone!

I know that it's really late and the year has already started in full swing, but I wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I was meaning to leave messages during the holiday season, but I got too carried away with my holidays, muahahahaha! It was a good break from everything, and I'm now raring to go!

A new year, a new start, and a whole load of things to look forward to! I'll be posting more often this year, promise!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, a smashing New Year and a wonderful holiday!

Love you guys! ^^

Chonsa

4 comments:

rotua said...

hi chonsa..happy new year too

hope this year we'll hear a lot of good news bout HB n HJ's great life and carrier.. ^^

ang3l1980 said...

Chonsa unni,
belated merry christmas and happy new year to you toooo....
glad that you have a wonderful holiday and looking forward for more news.. muahahaha.

fighting..

sarangyo said...

A belated Happy New Year. I also share the hope of something more positive ( good news) from our beloved couple. Fighting!!

Nonie said...

Happy New Year... I hope it's not too late :)

I've become a silent reader for most of the time ^^

hope more news come up in this 2010... well of coz on the most wanted couple.

Fighting!!!