Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Greetings guys!

Hey there guys!!! It's been so long, I've missed everyone!

I know that it's really late and the year has already started in full swing, but I wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I was meaning to leave messages during the holiday season, but I got too carried away with my holidays, muahahahaha! It was a good break from everything, and I'm now raring to go!

A new year, a new start, and a whole load of things to look forward to! I'll be posting more often this year, promise!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, a smashing New Year and a wonderful holiday!

Love you guys! ^^

Chonsa

5 comments:

rotua said...

hi chonsa..happy new year too

hope this year we'll hear a lot of good news bout HB n HJ's great life and carrier.. ^^

ang3l1980 said...

Chonsa unni,
belated merry christmas and happy new year to you toooo....
glad that you have a wonderful holiday and looking forward for more news.. muahahaha.

fighting..

sarangyo said...

A belated Happy New Year. I also share the hope of something more positive ( good news) from our beloved couple. Fighting!!

Nonie said...

Happy New Year... I hope it's not too late :)

I've become a silent reader for most of the time ^^

hope more news come up in this 2010... well of coz on the most wanted couple.

Fighting!!!

Zhu Y said...

We pneumatic products manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Pneumatic Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com